Stereotactic neurosurgery for tremor
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Supplement: Deep Brain Stimulation for Movement Disorders
Volume 17, Issue Supplement 3, pages S84–S88, March/April 2002
How to Cite
Speelman, J. D., Schuurman, R., de Bie, R. M.A., Esselink, R. A.J. and Bosch, D. A. (2002), Stereotactic neurosurgery for tremor. Mov. Disord., 17: S84–S88. doi: 10.1002/mds.10147
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.