Results from the first nine patients who underwent operation have been presented in abstract form at the XIII International Congress on Parkinson's disease, and were published in: Parkinsonism Relat Disord 1999:5(Suppl.):S110 and in the Danish Ugeskrift for Læger: UfL 2000;41:5491–5496.
Effects of bilateral stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus in patients with severe Parkinson's disease and motor fluctuations†
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 693–700, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Østergaard, K., Sunde, N. and Dupont, E. (2002), Effects of bilateral stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus in patients with severe Parkinson's disease and motor fluctuations. Mov. Disord., 17: 693–700. doi: 10.1002/mds.10188
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2001
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.