Intracortical excitability in the hand motor representation in hand dystonia and blepharospasm
Article first published online: 15 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1017–1025, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Sommer, M., Ruge, D., Tergau, F., Beuche, W., Altenmüller, E. and Paulus, W. (2002), Intracortical excitability in the hand motor representation in hand dystonia and blepharospasm. Mov. Disord., 17: 1017–1025. doi: 10.1002/mds.10205
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.