A videotape accompanies this article.
Tremor/Ataxia syndrome in fragile X carrier males†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 744–745, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Leehey, M. A., Hagerman, R. J., Landau, W. M., Grigsby, J., Tassone, F. and Hagerman, P. J. (2002), Tremor/Ataxia syndrome in fragile X carrier males. Mov. Disord., 17: 744–745. doi: 10.1002/mds.10208
- Issue published online: 22 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.