Riluzole prolongs survival time and alters nuclear inclusion formation in a transgenic mouse model of Huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 748–757, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Schiefer, J., Landwehrmeyer, G. B., Lüesse, H.-G., Sprünken, A., Puls, C., Milkereit, A., Milkereit, E. and Kosinski, C. M. (2002), Riluzole prolongs survival time and alters nuclear inclusion formation in a transgenic mouse model of Huntington's disease. Mov. Disord., 17: 748–757. doi: 10.1002/mds.10229
- Issue online: 22 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.