Long-term course of restless legs syndrome in dialysis patients after kidney transplantation
Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 1072–1076, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Winkelmann, J., Stautner, A., Samtleben, W. and Trenkwalder, C. (2002), Long-term course of restless legs syndrome in dialysis patients after kidney transplantation. Mov. Disord., 17: 1072–1076. doi: 10.1002/mds.10231
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2002
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.