Microstructure of the non-rapid eye movement sleep electroencephalogram in patients with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease: Effects of dopaminergic treatment
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 928–933, September/October 2002
How to Cite
Brunner, H., Wetter, T. C., Hogl, B., Yassouridis, A., Trenkwalder, C. and Friess, E. (2002), Microstructure of the non-rapid eye movement sleep electroencephalogram in patients with newly diagnosed Parkinson's disease: Effects of dopaminergic treatment. Mov. Disord., 17: 928–933. doi: 10.1002/mds.10242
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2002
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.