A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note, Video Online
Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome in a patient with a single C212Y mutation in the parkin protein†
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1374–1380, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Morales, B., Martínez, A., Gonzalo, I., Vidal, L., Ros, R., Gomez-Tortosa, E., Rabano, A., Ampuero, I., Sánchez, M., Hoenicka, J. and García de Yébenes, J. (2002), Steele-Richardson-Olszewski syndrome in a patient with a single C212Y mutation in the parkin protein. Mov. Disord., 17: 1374–1380. doi: 10.1002/mds.10264
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.