Stimulation of cannabinoid receptors reduces levodopa-induced dyskinesia in the MPTP-lesioned nonhuman primate model of Parkinson's disease
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 1180–1187, November/December 2002
How to Cite
Fox, S. H., Henry, B., Hill, M., Crossman, A. and Brotchie, J. (2002), Stimulation of cannabinoid receptors reduces levodopa-induced dyskinesia in the MPTP-lesioned nonhuman primate model of Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 17: 1180–1187. doi: 10.1002/mds.10289
- Issue online: 25 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.