Movement-related cortical potentials before jaw excursions in oromandibular dystonia
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 94–100, January 2003
How to Cite
Yoshida, K., Kaji, R., Kohara, N., Murase, N., Ikeda, A., Shibasaki, H. and Iizuka, T. (2003), Movement-related cortical potentials before jaw excursions in oromandibular dystonia. Mov. Disord., 18: 94–100. doi: 10.1002/mds.10296
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2001
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 7-5346
- Japan Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: JSPS-RFTF97L00201
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.