Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus does not increase the striatal dopamine concentration in parkinsonian humans
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 41–48, January 2003
How to Cite
Hilker, R., Voges, J., Ghaemi, M., Lehrke, R., Rudolf, J., Koulousakis, A., Herholz, K., Wienhard, K., Sturm, V. and Heiss, W.-D. (2003), Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus does not increase the striatal dopamine concentration in parkinsonian humans. Mov. Disord., 18: 41–48. doi: 10.1002/mds.10297
- Issue published online: 31 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!