Community-based data on associations of disease duration and age with severity of essential tremor: Implications for disease pathophysiology
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 90–93, January 2003
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Jurewicz, E. C. and Watner, D. (2003), Community-based data on associations of disease duration and age with severity of essential tremor: Implications for disease pathophysiology. Mov. Disord., 18: 90–93. doi: 10.1002/mds.10302
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 NS39422, RR00645
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.