Deficit of verb generation in nondemented patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 150–156, February 2003
How to Cite
Péran, P., Rascol, O., Démonet, J.-F., Celsis, P., Nespoulous, J.-L., Dubois, B. and Cardebat, D. (2003), Deficit of verb generation in nondemented patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 150–156. doi: 10.1002/mds.10306
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2002
- MENRT “Cognitique-Action 2000”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.