Automatic assessment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias in daily life by neural networks
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2002 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 1, pages 70–80, January 2003
How to Cite
Keijsers, N. L.W., Horstink, M. W.I.M. and Gielen, S. C.A.M. (2003), Automatic assessment of levodopa-induced dyskinesias in daily life by neural networks. Mov. Disord., 18: 70–80. doi: 10.1002/mds.10310
- Issue online: 31 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2002
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: MAR 00-104
- Parkinson Patienten Vereniging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.