Familial blepharospasm is inherited as an autosomal dominant trait and relates to a novel unassigned gene
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 207–212, February 2003
How to Cite
Defazio, G., Brancati, F., Valente, E. M., Caputo, V., Pizzuti, A., Martino, D., Abbruzzese, G., Livrea, P., Berardelli, A. and Dallapiccola, B. (2003), Familial blepharospasm is inherited as an autosomal dominant trait and relates to a novel unassigned gene. Mov. Disord., 18: 207–212. doi: 10.1002/mds.10314
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2002
- Genetics of Primary Blepharospasm grant
- Benign Essential Blepharospasm Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.