Decreased striatal dopamine transporter binding in a patient with extrapontine myelinolysis
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 342–345, March 2003
How to Cite
Kim, J.-S., Lee, K.-S., Han, S.-R. and Chung, Y.-A. (2003), Decreased striatal dopamine transporter binding in a patient with extrapontine myelinolysis. Mov. Disord., 18: 342–345. doi: 10.1002/mds.10331
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.