Genetic association of Huntington's disease and restless legs syndrome? A family report
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 2, pages 226–228, February 2003
How to Cite
Evers, S. and Stögbauer, F. (2003), Genetic association of Huntington's disease and restless legs syndrome? A family report. Mov. Disord., 18: 226–228. doi: 10.1002/mds.10341
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.