Mirtazapine in essential tremor: A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 584–587, May 2003
How to Cite
Pahwa, R. and Lyons, K. E. (2003), Mirtazapine in essential tremor: A double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot study. Mov. Disord., 18: 584–587. doi: 10.1002/mds.10371
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2002
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.