A videotape accompanies this article.
Brief Report with Video
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 448–451, April 2003
How to Cite
Erickson, J. C., Jabbari, B. and Difazio, M. P. (2003), Basal ganglia injury as a complication of the ketogenic diet. Mov. Disord., 18: 448–451. doi: 10.1002/mds.10372
The views and opinions contained herein are the private ones of the authors and are not to be construed as representing the views of the Department of Defense or Department of Army.
- Issue online: 26 MAR 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.