Prevalence of essential tremor in three elderly populations of central Spain
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 4, pages 389–394, April 2003
How to Cite
Benito-León, J., Bermejo-Pareja, F., Morales, J.-M., Vega, S. and Molina, J.-A. (2003), Prevalence of essential tremor in three elderly populations of central Spain. Mov. Disord., 18: 389–394. doi: 10.1002/mds.10376
- Issue published online: 26 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2002
- Spanish Health Research Agency
- Spanish Office of Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.