Effects of unilateral pallidotomy on voluntary movement, and simple and choice reaction times in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 515–523, May 2003
How to Cite
Hayashi, R., Hashimoto, T., Tada, T. and Ikeda, S.-i. (2003), Effects of unilateral pallidotomy on voluntary movement, and simple and choice reaction times in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 515–523. doi: 10.1002/mds.10389
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.