Lack of effect of polymorphisms in dopamine metabolism related genes on imaging of TRODAT-1 in striatum of asymptomatic volunteers and patients with Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 804–812, July 2003
How to Cite
Lynch, D. R., Mozley, P. D., Sokol, S., Maas, N. M.C., Balcer, L. J. and Siderowf, A. D. (2003), Lack of effect of polymorphisms in dopamine metabolism related genes on imaging of TRODAT-1 in striatum of asymptomatic volunteers and patients with Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 804–812. doi: 10.1002/mds.10430
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2002
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: AG17524, EY00351
- Beeson Scholar Award
- Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: HS00004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!