Acute psychotropic effects of bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation and levodopa in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorders Society
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 524–530, May 2003
How to Cite
Funkiewiez, A., Ardouin, C., Krack, P., Fraix, V., Van Blercom, N., Xie, J., Moro, E., Benabid, A.-L. and Pollak, P. (2003), Acute psychotropic effects of bilateral subthalamic nucleus stimulation and levodopa in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 524–530. doi: 10.1002/mds.10441
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2002
- Rhône Alpes government
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.