Prevalence of Parkinson's disease and related disorders in the elderly population of greater Beijing, China
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 764–772, July 2003
How to Cite
Zhang, Z.-X., Anderson, D. W., Huang, J.-B., Li, H., Hong, X., Wei, J., Yang, E.-L. and Maraganore, D. M. (2003), Prevalence of Parkinson's disease and related disorders in the elderly population of greater Beijing, China. Mov. Disord., 18: 764–772. doi: 10.1002/mds.10445
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2002
- National Committee on Science and Technology, Beijing, China. Grant Number: 96-096-05-01
- Shanghai Roche Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Beijing Lilly Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- NINDS. Grant Number: NS33978
- NIEHS. Grant Number: ES10751
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.