Cardiac MIBG scintigraphy is a sensitive tool for detecting cardiac sympathetic denervation in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 890–897, August 2003
How to Cite
Courbon, F., Brefel-Courbon, C., Thalamas, C., Alibelli, M. J., Berry, I., Montastruc, J.-L., Rascol, O. and Senard, J.-M. (2003), Cardiac MIBG scintigraphy is a sensitive tool for detecting cardiac sympathetic denervation in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 890–897. doi: 10.1002/mds.10461
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2002
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2002
- France Parkinson Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.