Transplantation in Parkinson's disease: PET changes correlate with the amount of grafted tissue
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 928–932, August 2003
How to Cite
Cochen, V., Ribeiro, M.-J., Nguyen, J.-P., Gurruchaga, J.-M., Villafane, G., Loc'h, C., Defer, G., Samson, Y., Peschanski, M., Hantraye, P., Cesaro, P. and Remy, P. (2003), Transplantation in Parkinson's disease: PET changes correlate with the amount of grafted tissue. Mov. Disord., 18: 928–932. doi: 10.1002/mds.10463
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2002
- Ministère de la Santé. Grant Number: PHRC-96138
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.