TorsinA immunoreactivity in inclusion bodies in trinucleotide repeat diseases
Article first published online: 24 APR 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1041–1044, September 2003
How to Cite
Walker, R. H., Good, P. F. and Shashidharan, P. (2003), TorsinA immunoreactivity in inclusion bodies in trinucleotide repeat diseases. Mov. Disord., 18: 1041–1044. doi: 10.1002/mds.10487
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2002
- Bachmann-Strauss Dystonia and Parkinson Foundation
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS43038
- NSF Major Research Instrumentation. Grant Number: DBI-9724504
- Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center. Grant Number: PHS MH/NS 31862
- National Neurological Research Specimen Bank, VAMC, Los Angeles, CA
- Manhattan HIV Brain Bank. Grant Number: R24MH59724
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.