See Acknowledgments for a full list of Cardiovascular Health Study participants.
Regional and racial differences in the prevalence of physician-diagnosed essential tremor in the United States†
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 9, pages 1035–1040, September 2003
How to Cite
Louis, E. D., Fried, L. P., Fitzpatrick, A. L., Longstreth, W. T. and Newman, A. B. (2003), Regional and racial differences in the prevalence of physician-diagnosed essential tremor in the United States. Mov. Disord., 18: 1035–1040. doi: 10.1002/mds.10492
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2002
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute. Grant Numbers: N01-HC-85079, N01-HC-85086, N01-HC-35129, N01-HC-15103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.