Emotion recognition in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1115–1122, October 2003
How to Cite
Yip, J. T.H., Lee, T. M.C., Ho, S.-L., Tsang, K.-L. and Li, L. S.W. (2003), Emotion recognition in patients with idiopathic Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 1115–1122. doi: 10.1002/mds.10497
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2003
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.