Levodopa improves physical fatigue in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1108–1114, October 2003
How to Cite
Lou, J.-S., Kearns, G., Benice, T., Oken, B., Sexton, G. and Nutt, J. (2003), Levodopa improves physical fatigue in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Mov. Disord., 18: 1108–1114. doi: 10.1002/mds.10505
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2002
- Medical Research Foundation of Oregon (MRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!