Levodopa improves physical fatigue in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 10, pages 1108–1114, October 2003
How to Cite
Lou, J.-S., Kearns, G., Benice, T., Oken, B., Sexton, G. and Nutt, J. (2003), Levodopa improves physical fatigue in Parkinson's disease: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study. Mov. Disord., 18: 1108–1114. doi: 10.1002/mds.10505
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2002
- Medical Research Foundation of Oregon (MRF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.