Striatal microinfusion of Tourette syndrome and PANDAS sera: Failure to induce behavioral changes
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 390–396, April 2004
How to Cite
Loiselle, C. R., Lee, O., Moran, T. H. and Singer, H. S. (2004), Striatal microinfusion of Tourette syndrome and PANDAS sera: Failure to induce behavioral changes. Mov. Disord., 19: 390–396. doi: 10.1002/mds.10522
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2002
- NIH. Grant Number: R01NS37706
- National Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!