Survival time, mortality, and cause of death in elderly patients with Parkinson's disease. A 9-year follow-up
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1312–1316, November 2003
How to Cite
Fall, P.-A., Saleh, A., Fredrickson, M., Olsson, J.-E. and Granérus, A.-K. (2003), Survival time, mortality, and cause of death in elderly patients with Parkinson's disease. A 9-year follow-up. Mov. Disord., 18: 1312–1316. doi: 10.1002/mds.10537
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2002
- County Council of Östergötland
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.