A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Psychogenic movement disorders in two children†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1395–1397, November 2003
How to Cite
Özekmekçi, S., Apaydin, H., Ekinci, B. and Yalçinkaya, C. (2003), Psychogenic movement disorders in two children. Mov. Disord., 18: 1395–1397. doi: 10.1002/mds.10539
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.