Interleukin-1A (−889) genetic polymorphism increases the risk of multiple system atrophy
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1385–1386, November 2003
How to Cite
Combarros, O., Infante, J., Llorca, J. and Berciano, J. (2003), Interleukin-1A (−889) genetic polymorphism increases the risk of multiple system atrophy. Mov. Disord., 18: 1385–1386. doi: 10.1002/mds.10540
- Issue online: 11 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2003
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria. Grant Number: PI020027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.