Case-control study of the α-synuclein interacting protein gene and Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1233–1239, November 2003
How to Cite
Maraganore, D. M., Farrer, M. J., Lesnick, T. G., De Andrade, M., Bower, J. H., Hernandez, D., Hardy, J. A. and Rocca, W. A. (2003), Case-control study of the α-synuclein interacting protein gene and Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 18: 1233–1239. doi: 10.1002/mds.10547
- Issue published online: 11 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: ES10751, NS33978
- Mayo Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.