A videotape accompanies this article.
Oculogyric-like crises in a 92-year-old woman with vascular Parkinsonism†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 353–355, March 2001
How to Cite
Scarmeas, N., Eidelberg, D. and Frucht, S. J. (2001), Oculogyric-like crises in a 92-year-old woman with vascular Parkinsonism. Mov. Disord., 16: 353–355. doi: 10.1002/mds.1057
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2000
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.