Correlation of dopamine transporter imaging with parkinsonian motor handicap: How close is it?
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Supplement: Dopamine Transporter Imaging
Volume 18, Issue Supplement 7, pages S43–S51, October 2003
How to Cite
Pirker, W. (2003), Correlation of dopamine transporter imaging with parkinsonian motor handicap: How close is it?. Mov. Disord., 18: S43–S51. doi: 10.1002/mds.10579
- Issue published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.