A videotape accompanies this article.
Intrafamilial heterogeneity of facial hyperkinesias: Chance association of tics, cranial dystonia, and Huntington's disease?†
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
Copyright © 2001 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 370–372, March 2001
How to Cite
Müller, J., Wenning, G. K., Wissel, J. and Poewe, W. (2001), Intrafamilial heterogeneity of facial hyperkinesias: Chance association of tics, cranial dystonia, and Huntington's disease?. Mov. Disord., 16: 370–372. doi: 10.1002/mds.1058
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2001
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2000
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2000
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.