Role of dopamine transporter imaging in routine clinical practice
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1415–1423, December 2003
How to Cite
Marshall, V. and Grosset, D. (2003), Role of dopamine transporter imaging in routine clinical practice. Mov. Disord., 18: 1415–1423. doi: 10.1002/mds.10592
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.