A videotape accompanies this article.
Movement disorders in patients with peripheral facial palsy†
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1424–1435, December 2003
How to Cite
Valls-Solé, J. and Montero, J. (2003), Movement disorders in patients with peripheral facial palsy. Mov. Disord., 18: 1424–1435. doi: 10.1002/mds.10605
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.