Mutational analysis of neurotensin in familial restless legs syndrome
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 90–94, January 2004
How to Cite
Desautels, A., Turecki, G., Xiong, L., Rochefort, D., Montplaisir, J. and Rouleau, G. A. (2004), Mutational analysis of neurotensin in familial restless legs syndrome. Mov. Disord., 19: 90–94. doi: 10.1002/mds.10617
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2003
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MGP-6472
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1R01NS37754-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.