Disclosure: Dr. Racette has served as a paid consultant for Allergan Pharmaceuticals in the last year.
Dystonia in a patient with ring chromosome 21†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1547–1549, December 2003
How to Cite
Hou, C. E., Schlaggar, B. L. and Racette, B. A. (2003), Dystonia in a patient with ring chromosome 21. Mov. Disord., 18: 1547–1549. doi: 10.1002/mds.10621
A videotape accompanies this article.
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2003
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2002
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: K23 NS43351
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.