A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Exercise-induced dystonia as a preceding symptom of familial Parkinson's disease†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 228–230, February 2004
How to Cite
Bruno, M. K., Ravina, B., Garraux, G., Hallett, M., Ptacek, L., Singleton, A., Johnson, J., Singleton, A., Hanson, M., Considine, E. and Gwinn-Hardy, K. (2004), Exercise-induced dystonia as a preceding symptom of familial Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 228–230. doi: 10.1002/mds.10626
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2003
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 43533
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!