A videotape accompanies this article.
Phenotypic characterization of DYT13 primary torsion dystonia†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 200–206, February 2004
How to Cite
Bentivoglio, A. R., Ialongo, T., Contarino, M. F., Valente, E. M. and Albanese, A. (2004), Phenotypic characterization of DYT13 primary torsion dystonia. Mov. Disord., 19: 200–206. doi: 10.1002/mds.10634
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2002
- Telethon. Grant Number: E-1165
|suppmat_200.mpg||14300K||Supporting Information file suppmat_200.mpg|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.