Effects of subthalamic nucleus stimulation on characteristics of EMG activity underlying reaction time in Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 94–100, January 2004
How to Cite
Kumru, H., Summerfield, C., Valldeoriola, F. and Valls-Solé, J. (2004), Effects of subthalamic nucleus stimulation on characteristics of EMG activity underlying reaction time in Parkinson's disease. Mov. Disord., 19: 94–100. doi: 10.1002/mds.10638
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2003
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III. Grant Number: V-2003-REDC06H-O
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.