A videotape accompanies this article.
Research Article with Video
Clinical heterogeneity of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation (Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome) and pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 36–42, January 2004
How to Cite
Thomas, M., Hayflick, S. J. and Jankovic, J. (2004), Clinical heterogeneity of neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation (Hallervorden-Spatz syndrome) and pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration. Mov. Disord., 19: 36–42. doi: 10.1002/mds.10650
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.