A videotape accompanies this article.
Clinical/Scientific Note with Video
Myoclonus and generalized digestive dysmotility in triple A syndrome with AAAS gene mutation†
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 344–346, March 2004
How to Cite
Roubergue, A., Apartis, E., Vidailhet, M., Mignot, C., Tullio-Pelet, A., Lyonnet, S. and De Villemeur, T. B. (2004), Myoclonus and generalized digestive dysmotility in triple A syndrome with AAAS gene mutation. Mov. Disord., 19: 344–346. doi: 10.1002/mds.10660
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.