Letter to the Editor
Reply: Executive cognitive defects in primary dystonia
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 1, page 117, January 2004
How to Cite
Scott, R. B. (2004), Reply: Executive cognitive defects in primary dystonia. Mov. Disord., 19: 117. doi: 10.1002/mds.10679
- Issue published online: 6 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.