Accuracy of clinical diagnosis of progressive supranuclear palsy
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2003
Copyright © 2003 Movement Disorder Society
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 181–189, February 2004
How to Cite
Osaki, Y., Ben-Shlomo, Y., Lees, A. J., Daniel, S. E., Colosimo, C., Wenning, G. and Quinn, N. (2004), Accuracy of clinical diagnosis of progressive supranuclear palsy. Mov. Disord., 19: 181–189. doi: 10.1002/mds.10680
- Issue online: 10 FEB 2004
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2003
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.